Saturday, July 21, 2012

Freebies

After much frustration, which can come with learning something new, I finally have my freebies ready for you. 
This is my first attempt at creating things for my classroom, which is jungle themed. Thanks to many of you, I have learned a lot. Here goes...first one is a sign I am going to use above my agenda cards.


Next are center signs.  Everyone calls centers something different...stations...centers...since I have jungle theme, mine are safaris. 



This one is for anyone who uses the "give me 5" signal to get your classes' attention.  I love this strategy because if you use it consistently the kids will respond.  I use it in a noisy cafeteria when picking up my students.  I just raise my hand and they respond by lining up quietly with their hand raised.  Then when you are in the classroom where it is quieter, you just raise your hand and say "give me 5."  Again, they respond immediately by stopping what they are doing following the five rules and waiting for instructions. 



I don't sell anything I make, but I would love to hear from you if you download any of these.  I am still learning so I know these aren't as fabulous as some of the more experienced creators, but everyone has to start somewhere.  I hope you find them useful.  If you want to "teach" me something about creating pdf's, please leave a comment.  I would love to learn more.


1 comment: